Based on the principle on which LoosenArt projects rests (read supporting organizations engagement), the commercial conditions expected are below expressed.
For each one artwork sold, the import in percentage:
- 30% ..... Artist (Printing cost borne by LoosenArt)
- 36% .... Humanitarian Organizations (18%) / Gallery (18%)
- 34% ..... Printing / Taxes / Administration.....
Each artwork presented at LoosenArt Gallery are available to purchase in three sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
Each artwork proposed by our authors will be proportionally resized with the limit of the formats below.
30 x 50 cm │11,8 x 19,7 inch SMALL size.... ......€ 225,00
50 x 75 cm │19,7 x 29,5 inch MEDIUM size ... .....€ 290,00
70 x 100 cm │27,6 x 39,4 inch LARGE size....... .....€ 375,00
Paper Print Quality: All artworks are printed on FujiColor Crystal Archive Professional Photographic Paper
- LoosenArt conditions includes to take of awareness of commercial conditions above describe.
- All artworks presented at LoosenArt Gallery are available to purchase.
- LoosenArt accepts only artworks which applied a limited edition of #4 minimum until a maximum of #12 for each format proposed by the Gallery.
- LoosenArt requires the artist's consensus to make available to purchase a minimum number of 4 pieces until a maximum of 12 pieces for each artwork and size proposed by LoosenArt.
- Prices offered by Loosen Art Gallery, applied to all artworks, can be subjects to change in growth rate. The amount in percentage for the author will remain unchanged at 30%
- In case of sale the artist accepts to provide to the buyer the signed warranty certificate by postal mail. Only after buyer receive such document will be credited the percentage amount for the artist.
- Publication, printing, purchasing and shipping phases are menaged by LoosenArt.
- The accepted artworks to take part of LoosenArt gallery collection could be available to create advertising for the same gallery, events and services offered by loosenart.com.
- Each artist presented at the online platform LoosenArt.com may request cancellation from LoosenArt project at any time through an email communication at email@example.com
- Three years after the date of publication on www.loosenart.com site for the presentation of the individual artist, LoosenArt reserves the possibility of exclusion of one or more artworks by the same author from Gallery section.
- All artworks presented by LoosenArt Gallery have to be available for sale with the lower or equal price compared to the proposals offered by other galleries or any other kind of online platforms.
- Each author have to provide the selected artworks in large format with minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- The purpose of the Law on copyright, LoosenArt Gallery doesn't use any images without author's consense.
- Every four months term (end of April, August, December), will be provided to artists the import of percentages of artworks sold in previous four months period.
- Each artist will get his percentages by payment way that he had communicate in subscription page. Any commission costs are not borne by the gallery.