Modality artist presentation - Commercial conditions
Modality of artist presentation
LoosenArt is an art gallery that offers a kind of platform which aim is to make know artist's works with a direct implication and partecipation with our users and costumers to understand in brief meanings and cultural value of what they see. Artists and artworks will be presented by LooseArt in the follow modalities
- Group exhibition during the current year in one of the city of Rome or London.
At LoosenArt web site
- Brief comment about general artist's work
- Artworks on gallery available for sale
- Each selected artist will get an e-mail confirmation from LoosenArt.
- The selected artist will get a second e-mail where will find five questions for interview and a link where submit the answers and all need required.
- Once the artist has provided to send all needed stuff, in 20/40 days will be given official the publication at LoosenArt.com.
General commercial conditions
Based on the principle on which LoosenArt projects rests (read supporting organizations engagement), the commercial conditions expected are below expressed.
For each one artwork sold, the import in percentage:
- 50% ..... Artist
- 30% .... Gallery
- 15% Environmental Organizations
- 5% ..... Administration
Each artwork featured at LoosenArt Gallery are available to purchase in the following sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large (not mandatory)
Each artwork proposed by our authors will be proportionally resized with the limit of the formats below.
30 x 50 cm │11,8 x 19,7 inch SMALL size.... ..... .€ 240,00
50 x 75 cm │19,7 x 29,5 inch MEDIUM size ... .....€ 350,00
70 x 100 cm │27,6 x 39,4 inch LARGE size....... ....€ 460,00
100 x 150 cm │39,4 x 59 inch X LARGE size ....€ 550,00 ( not mandatory )
- LoosenArt conditions includes to take of awareness of commercial conditions described above.
- All artworks featured at LoosenArt Gallery are available for sales.
- LoosenArt accepts only artworks which applied a limited edition of #2 minimum until a maximum of #12 for each format proposed by the Gallery.
- LoosenArt requires the artist's consensus to make available for sales a minimum number of 2 pieces until a maximum of 12 for each artwork and size proposed.
- Publication, printing (whether accepted by the artist), purchasing and shipping phases are menaged by LoosenArt.
- Three years after date of publication at www.loosenart.com, the organization LoosenArt reserves the possibility of exclusion of one or more artworks of the same author from Gallery section.
- Each artist featured at LoosenArt.com can request the cancellation from LoosenArt project at any time through communication via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of the Law on copyright, LoosenArt Gallery doesn't use any images without author's consense.