Choose 7 questions below for the interview.
Remind to include each chosen question to the answer form field
- Tell us a little bit about yourself
- Can you tell us a little about your personal project "......"? What led to this project?
- Can you tell me a bit about your project "........"? How long did you work on it?
- What inspired you to study art/photography?
- What does photography mean to you or what is your statement as a photographer?
- What led to you working in photography as artist?
- How and when did you become interested in photography?
- Can you tell us about your first approach to photography?
- How and when did you become interested in photography? And what characterized your artistic evolution?
- When did you first know that you wanted to be a photographer?
- Who were the first artists or photographers that inspired you? Who inspires you today?
- Is there any photographer that inspired you more than others?
- Who were the first artists that you found inspiring?
- Did you ever consider any other professions?
- What do you like most about being a photographer?
- What do you like most about working with the medium of photography?
- What's the true role of the photographic medium in your creative work?
- What characterized the evolution of your photography? Have you always moved in the same direction stylistically or have you noticed substantial variations over the years?
- How do you come up with ideas for your works?
- How much preparation do you put into taking a photograph?
- How long you work on a single image?
- What kind of relationship between painting and photography in your work?
- How do you think photography/visual arts can be used to drive social change?
- How do you choose what or who to photograph, what are you looking to capture?
- How do you choose what to photograph and when, what are you looking to capture?
- Can you discuss your process for making these images or your creative process more generally?
- What do you hope people see, feel or understand when they look at your images?
- How does this project relate to other work or project you have done?
- what connects, if there's a connection, each single image or project within your general work?
- Do you have a favorite shot in this series? If so, which one and why?
- Can you comment one work from those featured at LoosenArt? something about meanings, concepts or memories that emerges by that particular image..
- From the formal point of view, is there something you think characterizes your artworks?
- How do you choose your subjects?
- What kind of relationship you have with your subjects? What's your degree of involvement with what you are shooting?
- What kind of relationship you have with the contexts you are shooting? What's your degree of involvement with these?
- What is the role of the artist in contemporary society?
- Have you any future project?
- Future hopes?
- Hopes and projects for the future?
- Are you working on any other projects currently?
- What are your future plans/projects or aspirations?
- Something to say to our readers or aspiring artists / photographers